This website is managed by Crisma Design sro., registered with IC24853771, DIC CZ24853771 in Czech Republic, address Chudenicka 1059/30,Hostivař, ZIP 102 00, Praha 10, Prague
In all member states of the European Union (EU), starting with 25.05.2018, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, also known as the acronym, becomes applicable. GDPR (General DataProtection Regulation).
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer are:
The personal data that you send to Crisma Design sro (through the site or by email) or that you fill in in the process of using the site www.focalhive.com are processed. All the information you fill in / send while using www.focalhive.com must be complete, correct and current.
ANY ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THE PERSONAL DATA OF ANOTHERUSER OR TO MODIFY THE CONTENT OF THE SITE www.focalhive.com OR TO AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVER RUNNING THE SITE www.focalhive.com WILL BE CONSIDERED AN ATTPEMT OF FRAUD FOR THE WEBSITE www.focalhive.com AND WILL LAUNCH THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION AGAINST THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED THIS.
1. When you access www.focalhive.com or when you create fill in a form we can ask you for your name, surname and / or email address, as well as other data necessary for contact.
2. When you access support / consulting services we may ask you for an email address or phone number. We reserve the right to record any communication made for the support services of www.focalhive.com in order to improve our services. We will inform you before the start of the communication that it may be recorded. This data is used, for example, for the purpose of contacting you to resolve a complaint / request of yours. We may also request other data that may constitute personal data, only to the extent necessary for these purposes. These data are kept until the consent is revoked.
3. Also, when you subscribe to our newsletter, please provide us with an email address, as well as a name and other information necessary to personalize the communication to you. This data is kept until your consent is revoked or until your activity shows us that you are no longer interested in our communication.
4. All the proxies we work with are in the European Union, and those in the United States are enrolled in the United States – European Union Privacy Shield program.
5. According to the GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify or delete personal data or restrict the processing or portability of personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing. For data collected by consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you can send a request by e-mail to email@example.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to take legal action.
6. We use www.focalhive.com site profiling systems for personalized commercial communications with them and offers sent through the site, push notifications, email or SMS, as appropriate.
www.focalhive.com collects information from its users inthe following ways:
When you subscribe to the Focal Hive newsletter, we ask for your email address so that we can send you general information and news from the social media field and adjacent fields, as well as any notifications regarding the activity of the Focal Hive agency or other information covered by this site. We will never send information or promotional materials that are not directly related to the activities carried out by www.focalhive.com
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information about yourself such as your IP address, the time of your visit, where you entered our site, device information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, browser used etc). Focal Hive, like other operators, records this information in order to improve the user experience and the quality of services provided.
Any statistics about our user traffic that we provide to partners or third-party advertising networks is provided only as a set of data and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
CRISMA DESIGN sro does not provide the information collected (through the site, by email or telephone)to third parties without your express and prior consent.
However, we guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure the security of your personal data in our systems, in accordance with the security standards imposed by the Czech legislation in force.
We make efforts to protect www.focalhive.com and our users against unauthorized access or modification, disclosure or unauthorized destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
However, no matter how effective our security systems are, no system is impenetrable. Nor can we guarantee the impenetrability of our security services, nor that the information transmitted to us will not be intercepted when it is disclosed.
Except as set out above, Crisma Design sro will not disclose any personally identifiable information about its users to third parties without first obtaining the express consent of users in this regard.
Sharing personal data with third parties under the conditions set out above implies your acceptance that the beneficiaries may have separate practices of confidentiality and data collection. Crisma Design sro has no control over and cannot guarantee all the legal aspects involved in the use of these independent privacy practices.
We will also distribute personal information to companies, organizations or individuals outside Crisma Design sro if we believe in good faith that access to, use, storage or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary for:
Whenever you use our services, our goal is to give you access to your personal information. If that information is incorrect, we strive to provide you with ways to quickly update or delete it, except where we need to keep that information for business or legal purposes. When you update your personal information, we may ask you to confirm your identity before acting on that request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repeated, that require excessive technical effort (for example, the development of a new system or a fundamental change to an existing practice), that endanger the confidentiality of others, or that would be extremely impractical (e.g.requests for information stored on backup media).
When we can provide access to and correction of information, we will do so free of charge, unless excessive effort is required. Our goal is to provide the services in a way that the information is protected against accidental or malicious destruction. Therefore, once you deletei nformation from the services, we may not immediately delete the residual copies from our active servers and remove the information from our backup systems.
The requesters, respectively their legal representatives, have the right to obtain, free of charge, upon request, the following: rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of processed personal data, transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing is done without compliance with the law. The request will be drawn up in writing, will contain the justification of the requests, will be dated and signed. The participants’ requests will be sent to the company’s headquarters Crisma Design sro in Czech Republic, address Chudenicka 1059/30, Hostivař, ZIP 102 00, Praha 10, Prague. The request must indicate if the response must be delivered to a certain address, which can also be by e-mail , or through a correspondence service to ensure that delivery will only be done in person. Crisma design sro. will communicate the measures taken on the basis of the request received within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
All users of this website are guaranteed the right to information, the right to access data, the right to intervene on data, the right to oppose, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to go to court.
Crisma Design sro undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect such data against loss, accidental or unlawful destruction, modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, as well as against any form of illegal processing.